Newborn Kittens

How to take care newborn kittens? Well, a few days ago a stranger put 4 newborn kittens infront of my door.I think they thought I'm a veterinar since I'm taking care alot of cats and kittens in my house.But, the thing is I'm taking care of my cats and their kittens.Means that, I dont have to feed them, stimulate them, take care of their hygiene and whatever...How am i supposed to take care of this newborn kittens?

           So, I took a visit to YOUTUBE and learn how to take care newborn baby kitten without a mother.But, kittens without it's mother...You're the one who need to be their mother.Taking care a newborn kitten maybe easy.But, it is not easy when they sick :'( That is what happen to 2 of my newborn kittens.They died.Another two of my kittens also sick.So i think i better go to THE REAL Veterinar Clinic tomorrow.

             In the mean time, what you need to do when you found newborn kitten(s)?


  1. Get ready a warm place, a warm blanket and maybe a furry toy as a replacement of their mother (I do that so that my newborn kittens feel like they warm and safe)
  2. Buy a replacement milk and small bottle.(You know what to do next)
  3. Clean them (If they dirty)
  4. Feed them with the milk.( Two to four hours a day)
  5. After feeding, stimulate them and make them burp.(Just like we do to baby after feeding)
  6. The most important part here is BRING THEM TO VETERINARY CLINIC!
  7. Clean their place, don't let the dirt all around the place since there is no MAMA around them :'(
p/s: I do love any kind fur animals but I do not know how to take care newborn animals ;(


Newborn kitten with warm towel/blanket.

Small bottle and milk

You can get any kind of cat/kitten milk.

Comments

Popular Posts