Relation, love and pain

Fall in love is some kind of pain that will hurt you so much and some of us unable to bear it. To find true love is like trying to find a cure for a rare disease. Soulmate...? Most of us (i think) believe that the one we married from love with is our soulmate. I don't think all of the relationship here base on soulmate, fall in love and get married such on.

Some of us regret that they married with person they thought as their soulmate forever. At the end, thing that left is pain which may lead to divorce, separate or even fight for dumb problem. To be in relationship, the most basic thing is to be in love together. When you in love, surely you want to be with that person and when you know that person in love with you too, you think there is nothing wrong for both of to be together...Only death wil seperate us. For me, i want my boyfriend/ love of my life to feel needing me. No matter what he need me to be anywhere he be. Like he can't live his life without me because the antidode for him is my love. Second thing in relationship is NEEDING.

I don't think i would be normal if i lost him. His like someone that complete all of me. I know i'm too young maybe to talk about love and relationship, but age is only a number. Do you ever feel like you wanna cry when your love is not around you and you missing them so much? I do. So, feeling is needed to be in a relationship. You can't be cool and steady in your love life. Try have an impact in your relationship.

Lastly, never ever let your ego rule your heart, coz it will only damage your relationship with the one you love. Keep silent after fighting is not a good thingtoo. ..You need to be a soft heart person after both of you fight and try to discuss your prob together. 

I reliaze that, after we lost the one that we love the most only then we regret it. Wishing that your love still here with you and cuddling and kissing and fighting with you. I hate those regretting thingy.
I will make sure to give him most of my time and be happy with him after all fall in love and break up is one of the learning process.

Comments

Popular Posts