hello 2013 :)

weee finally able to post something for my blog!yeah i know..nobody read it -.-! but who care 0.0? So what's up? How was 2012 for u? Been a good year for me yeah coz 2012 fill me with happiness,sad,frustation and so much on but im bless with what i've got and what i have now is much than what i need :D

what do want for 2013?hehehe typical question kan...well i need something different this year because im getting older and need to be more matured.Since now im persuing in degree ,i want to nail my pointer! what else as a student kan :D not just this year but i will nail it until i finish my study :) (grammar huru hara -.-!) dan disebabkan grammar aku huru hara ,i want to improve in my grammar and speaking :D bukan bahasa inggeris je tapi other language like hangkuk and mandarin

Last week of 2012 azam aku tercapai one of it which is going to a concert with my love ^•^ yes i went to rock the world 12 with my love :) His friends (i know his friends too ) perfomed for that event so we got free tickets for it :) yes,finally im able to go something enjoyable and rock my world babeh!And also we celbrate and count down together for 2013 with my love and his family :) pengalaman baru ^•^

i hope 2013 will bring and make my year more cheerful and bless by god.Now i wanna hit my sac coz tmwr we all need to work and do whatever we do in our life :) may god bless u my reader ^•* Happy new year :D

Comments

Popular Posts